The art of touch, the art of relaxation – the gift of massage, is truly a gift! For those who receive it, but also for the therapist themself. Sharing, giving, receiving.
Touch is vital to our well-being and this course will give you the correct techniques and gestures, anatomical knowledge, and sensitivity to massage with care, confidence and intuition.
This training is held in English and French.
January 31st – Feb 2nd & March 28th 2022
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, oils, classes, manual
We’ll concentrate on the art of touch and the necessary techniques to share the gift of deep, nourishing relaxation.
Part of each day will be dedicated to short sessions of Yoga, movement, and well-being for YOU before learning the different tools and techniques of massage.
Each participant will be “client” and “therapist” for each body part, to understand the various gestures, different bodies, et posture of the therapist.
Places limited to 8.
There will be a few short theory sessions, but the importance and main goal of this course is the practical experience.
The style of massage is a mix of many different styles, created by Louise. There will be aspects of Deep Tissue, Ayurveda, Swedish, Tui Na, Deep Flow.
- The different tissues
- The various gestures
- Therapist’s posture
- Various massage objectives (relaxation, anatomical focus)
- Essential components of a good massage
- The Meridians
- The needs of pregnant clients
- Your tools (hands, fingers, elbows)
- The different oils
- Various pathways and patterns to a massage
The desire to learn more about massage, and the art of touch. It’s important to have received various massages as a client.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and the completion of all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We do not sell certifications.
- A non-refundable deposit of 300 euros is asked to secure your place on the course.
- 2 x 200€ cheques
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the beginning of the training, all payments will be refunded, except the non-refundable deposit of 300€.
- In the case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the course, a 50% refund will be accorded, not including the non-refundable deposit.
- For any cancellation less than 1 month before the start of the training, no refund will be given.
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler
Massage therapist (Corean Relaxation, Swedish, Californian, Deep Flow, Prenatal), Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Informed Trauma Yoga), Doula
For more information, or to sign up for the course, please contact us at: email@example.com