Do you want to deepen your yoga practice and learn more about yourself? Do you want to evolve into a more enriched and graceful life and practice? This training is based on several styles of Yoga, mainly Vinyasa.
This training is held in English. Louise and her team speak fluent French and all homework/exams can be taught in either language.
15-16/01; 12-13/02; 12-13/03; 9-10/04; 7-8/05; 4-5/06 18-19/06; 8-10/07 2022
PROMO: 1999€ until Oct 8th (don’t miss out!!)
Full Price : 2800€
Early Bird: 2650€ (until 15/09/2021)
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, classes and manual
We will focus on the art of teaching to transform you into the best possible teacher you can be!
Every day, you will practice creative and graceful classes in Vinyasa, as well as meditation and pranayama classes.
The theoretical lectures and workshops will give you the practical techniques and confidence to teach Yoga and Pranayama.
Places limited to 12 and training accredited by Yoga Alliance International. Each trainee will be followed by a mentor throughout the training and beyond.
This will be our 8th 200h training (not counting all the other trainings!) – we love what we do, and we know what we’re doing!
A few of the topics covered
- Asana lab’: studying individual postures in detail
- Hands-on assisting – with confidence, empathy and correct anatomical knowledge
- The art of sequencing – finding your authentic voice, exploring sequencing as an intuitive practice
- Pranayama – to find your essential breath and unlock vital energy
- Philosophy – learning to live the Sutras in the modern world
- Voice Coaching – Find your own voice and express your intentions
- Chakras and subtle bodies
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Mudra
- Business of Yoga
- Teaching practice begins on the first day of training
A regular practice of Yoga and desire to learn more about Yoga, but also about yourself.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and meeting all the requirements & exercises for graduation. We do not sell certifications.
- A non-refundable deposit of 500€ is required when registering for the training.
- 5 x 460€ checks (4 x 300€ & 1 x 299€ before 08/10))
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all fees will be refunded except the €500 security deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the training, a refund of 50% will be granted with the exception of the security deposit.
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible.
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Informed Trauma Yoga, Women’s Yoga), massage therapist, Doula
Anatomy: Daphné Debord Chiropractor
Sequencing: Elaine Howley Yoga teacher (Vinyasa & Yin, Gentle Touch), Hip Hop dance instructor
Inversions: Romain Duguet Vinyasa Yoga teacher
Coaching Vocal: Maja Savic Jazz singer, coach