Women’s Yoga Training
This training is an exploration of the female physical body and the energies that are at work. We do not want to sell you a typical class concept but to transmit you knowledge and open up avenues for reflection for a respectful approach to yoga regarding your female body in its entirety, for you as a woman yogi, or a yoga teacher wanting to better guide your female students.
The largest number of practitioners are womem, often practicing postures with alignments and intensity better suited to men’s bodies. Practicing in harmony with our bodies and our energies allows us to make the most of the practice of yoga on a physical, emotional and spiritual level.
This training is given in French, but Louise and Tina speak English and can translate when necessary.
5-6/03; 16-17/04; 28-29/05 2022
Full Price: 850€
Early Bird: 775€ (before 31/01/2022)
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, lectures and manual
We will concentrate on the female body, her cycles, her power in relation to Yoga and wellness.
This training is open to men and women Yoga teachers, and female practitioners. We do recommend that you take a class with Tina before the start of the training (but not compulsory). Places limited to 12.
During this course you’ll learn how to adapt your own practice as a woman, how to modify for a private class, which variations to suggest in a group class, and how to guide a women’s yoga class.
You’ll explore the female body and the changes which occur throughout a woman’s life, from the first period, during each menstrual cycle, all the way to the last period and menopause. Our founder Louise will accompany Tina in discussing Yoga for pregnancy and the postpartum period from a holistic point of view.
You’ll learn how to accompany women trying to conceive, women suffering from hormonal imbalances, women at the beginning of menopause, and menopausal women with physical practices, visualisations, relaxations and adapted pranayama.
We are proud to focus on your needs, your desires in our courses to help you become the best teacher (or student!) you can be!
- Women in the history of Yoga
- Physical and energetic anatomy, included the monthly changes
- The nervous system and the impact of stress on the endocrine system.
- You’ll discover many different women’s yoga practices throughout the duration of this course.
- Discover how to pamper a woman’s body by respecting her internal ecology with an adapted practice
- Learn how to adapt yoga poses depending on a woman’s needs
- Explore tools such as pranayama, mudra, mantra and visualisations specific to women’s wellbeing
- Adapt your own practice as a yoga teacher: inspiring through example.
The training is open to yoga teachers (men and women) and yoga students.
At the end of this training you’ll receive a 50h Yoga Alliance International certificate.
- A non-refundable deposit of 400€ is required to save your place. Different payment plans are available if needed.
- 1 cheque of 450€ (or 375€ if you apply before 30/08/2021)
- For cancellations more than 2 months before the beginning of the training, a full refund will be given, minus the 400€ non-refundable desposit.
- For cancellations between 1 and 2 months before the start of the course, 50% of payments made will be refunded, minus the 400€ non-refundable desposit.
- For cancellations less than 1 mont before the start of the course, no refund will be issued.
Lead Trainer: Tina Piters
Yoga teacher: Yoga de la Femme, Yoga pour la Fertilité, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa/Yinyasa, sound baths.
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre-postnatal, Mindful-trauma informed Yoga), massage therapist, doula.