Yin & Pranayama
This is a training that will take you on a journey inwards. Yin Yoga invites us to observe, listen and accept. Learning to transmit these techniques to others, holding space for them to relax and open up, is a real joy.
This training is held in English but Louise speaks fluent French. All homework/exams and teaching can be done in either language.
30/04-1/05, 28-29/05, 25-26/06, 16-17/07 2022
Full price : 1350€
Early Bird : 1200€ (until February 1st 2022)
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, courses and manual
We will focus on the art of relaxation and the journey inwards.
This Yoga Alliance International training is open to Yoga teachers, and those who wish to deepen their practice and knowledge. Only 12 places available, this is a very popular training.
The teaching practice begins on the first day, you will learn much more than just “teaching postures”. We will help you find your inspiration for “outside the box” teaching.
We make it a point of honouring and playing your interests, passions and your own history to teach in an authentic way. ….We want this training to play a role so that you become the BEST teacher you can be!
A few of the covered topics
- Anatomy (yin/yang tissues, meridians)
- Myofascial Release techniques
- Asana Lab’ of Yin poses
- Teaching techniques
- The art of touch
- Creative Sequencing
- Meditation, Pranayama & Mudra
- Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Yin & Yang theory, Qi
- Introduction to Taoism
- Energetic approach to Yin Yoga
A regular practice of Yoga and the desire to deepen your practice and understanding of Yin, and of yourself.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and meeting all requirements for graduation. We do not sell certifications.
- A security deposit of €500 (non-refundable) is required to confirm your place. Payment plans are available if necessary.
- 2 x €425 (2 x 350€ until February 1st 2022)
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all costs will be reimbursed except the €500 security deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the training, a 50% refund will be granted with the exception of the security deposit.
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible.
Louise Cutler Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula.