Yoga Anatomy Training
Anatomy is essential to every Yoga teacher but often poorly understood at the end of a 200h training. As a Yoga teacher your understanding and knowledge is vital to ensure good teaching practice and student awareness. It also helps you to understand your body, your sequencing, and your theming.
The last weekend we’ll look at Thai Yoga Massage.
This training is held in French. Myrto speaks fluent English.
Dates coming very soon!
Full Price: 475€
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
All theoretical and practical classes and workshops
We will concentrate on the human body and all it’s potential linked to Yoga and well-being.
This training is open to all Yoga teachers, no matter the school or length of training; and advanced Yoga students. Places limited to 12.
Each session will start with a Yoga class taught by Myrto Walters (Osteopath, Yoga teacher 500h) before diving into the study of the human body and the art of movement.
We are proud to orient our courses around your needs, elements you do not understand, knowledge you are unsure of, to answer the questions you may have.
….We want our trainings to play a role in making you the BEST teacher (or student) you can become!
- Anatomy lab’ : studying asanas from an anatomical level
- Focus on individual alignment
- Joints and the spine
- Postural assessment
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Yoga & therapy
This training is available for Yoga teachers who have already graduated, or who have been teaching for several years, as well as advanced students.
At the end of this course you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
- A non-remboursable deposit of 250€ is recquired to reserve your place. Payment plans are always available.
- 1 cheque of 225€
- For cancellations more than 3 months before the start of the training, all payments will be refunded, excepting the non-refundable deposit of 250€.
- For cancellations between 2 and 3 months before the start of the training, 50% of payments will be refunded, excepting the non-refundable deposit.
- For cancellations less than 2 months before the start of the cours, no refund will be given.
Lead Trainer: Myrto Walters
Yoya teacher, Yoga therapist, Osteopath