Yoga Immersion Course
This “training” has nothing to do with becoming a yoga teacher (although, you might be tempted by the end!), but to guide you deeper into your practice, learn and understand how, when and why we do things; to practice in a more refined and steady way you won’t learn the names of all your muscles but you will study your own body in a way that isn’t possible in a regular 60 or 90min class.
This incredible journey is open to students of all levels having a strong interest in understanding and learning more about this beautiful practice. This course is in French.
25-26/09; 23-24/10; 13-14/11 2021
Full Price : 550€
Early Bird: 500€ (before 30/07)
Duo: -25€ per person if you come with friends
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, classes and manual
We’ll concentrate on alignement and the introduction to the history, philosophy of Yoga, and so much more.
This course is available to all students, no matter their level! Places limited to 12. Live virtual course open to 5 students.
Two experienced, passionate, and to be honest, cool teachers (Romain and Marie).
Not everyone has the time, desire, or money to do a 200h course, especially if you don’t want to teach! This UNIQUE, one-of-a-kind course of 50h (filled with information, exercises and fun) is perfect for your desire to go deeper, for an incredible price!
We’ll practice some Vinyasa, some Hatha, a bit of Yin (and we’ll teach you all about the differences!). Each day you’ll practice creative and nourishing classes as well as a bit of meditation and pranayama.
There is no exam at the end, no certificate. You’ll do this course for you, and your practice. We cannot say enough how unique this training is, or it’s incredible value. This doesn’t yet exist anywhere else in France.
Some of the subjects covered
- Introduction to Yoga Philosophy
- Alignment – learn how to progress
- Learn how and why to use yoga props
- Brief history of Yoga
- Indulge in an Ayurvedic meal
- Understand sequencing to develop your home practice
- Learn some of the systems and principles of Yoga
Be a yoga student. Have a body. No prerequisites, open to all students! Have the desire to learn more!
There is no certificate for this training, you’re doing it for you! What a pleasure to not have to sit an exam at the end!
- A non-refundable deposit of 200€ to confirm your booking. There are payment plans if needed.
- 1 cheque of 350€ (300€ before 30/07; 325€ if you come with a friend; 275€ if you sign up with a friend before 30/07!)
- For cancellations more than 3 months before the start of the course, a full refund will be given, excluding the non-refundable deposit of 200€ .
- For cancellations between 2 and 2 months before the start, 50% of the payment will be refunded, excluding the non-refundable deposit of 200€ .
- For cancellations less than 2 months before the start of the course, no refund will be given.
Louise Cutler Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula. Marie Bouic Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin).