Yoga & Trauma
This course will help you teach Yoga with more care, compassion and awareness. We never truly know what someone else is going through but this short course will give you some tools to take better care of each client that walks in your door.
This course is in English, Louise and her team speak fluent French. Any written exams or practical exercises can be done in either language!
Full Price : 475€
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, classes and manual.
We will focus on mindful awareness stress & trauma linked to Yoga.
This Yoga Alliance International Course is open to Yoga teachers, or students wishing to learn more about their body and practice. Only 6 places!
This course is part of our advanced level 300h training course.
For Yoga teacher participants, it’s advised that you already teach Yoga as this training will give you an alternate point of view to your teaching, this requires a lot of self study and questioning.
The course will give you the tools to teach Yoga inclusively to everyone, suggestions to help specialise your teachings, and ideas to take care of each of your students whether you know what is going on in their life or not.
….We really want this course to help you become the best version of yourself as possible.
- Anatomy of trauma
- Difference between stress and trauma
- Anatomy of the nervous system
- Teaching techniques
- Art of sequencing
- Meditation, Pranayama & Mudra
- Teaching to different audiences
- Recognising trauma
- Your role as a teacher
A regular practice of Yoga and the desire to deepen your practice and understanding of Yoga and the human body, and of yourself.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and the completion of all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We do not sell certifications.
- Un dépôt de garantie de 200€ (non-remboursable) est demandé pour confirmer votre place. Les plans de paiements sont disponibles si besoin.
- 1 x 275€
- En cas d’annulation plus de 2 mois avant le début de la formation, tous les frais seront remboursés exceptés les 500€ de dépôt de garantie.
- En cas d’annulation entre 1 et 2 mois avant le début de la formation, un remboursement de 50 % sera accordé à l’exception du dépôt de garantie.
- Pour les annulations à moins de 1 mois de la formation, aucun remboursement ne sera possible.
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre-postnatal, Mindful-trauma informed Yoga), massage therapist, doula.