Do you want to deepen your yoga practice and learn more about yourself? Do you want to evolve into a more enriched and graceful life and practice?
This training is based on several styles of Yoga, mainly Vinyasa.
This course is held in English with also discussions in French. Louise and her team all speak fluent French, all exercises, exams and homework can be done in either language.
10-11/09; 29-30/10; 19-20/11; 17-18/12; 28-29/01; 25-26/02; 25-26/03; 21-23/04 2022-2023
Full Price: 2600€
Early Bird: 2400€ (until 15/06/2022)
En ligne: 1900€
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, courses and manual
We will focus on the art of teaching to transform you into the best possible teacher you can be!
Every day, you will practice creative and graceful courses in Vinyasa and Hatha Flow style, as well as meditation and pranayama classes.
The theoretical classes and workshops will give you the practical techniques and confidence to teach Yoga and Pranayama.
Places limited to 12 and training accredited by Yoga Alliance International.
Each trainee will be followed by a mentor throughout the training and beyond.
This course will be our 9th 200 hour sessions (not counting our shorter specialised trainings), we love what we do, and we know what we’re doing!
A few topics covered
- Asana lab’: studying individual postures in detail
- Hands-on assisting – with confidence, empathy and correct anatomical knowledge
- The art of sequencing – finding your authentic voice, exploring sequencing as an intuitive practice
- Pranayama – to find your essential breath and unlock vital energy
- Philosophy – learning to live the Sutras in the modern world
- Voice Coaching – Find your own voice and express your intentions
- Chakras and subtle bodies
- Business of Yoga
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Mudra
- Teaching practice begins on the first day of training
A regular practice of Yoga and desire to learn more about Yoga, but also about yourself.
Paying does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certificates.
- A non-refundable deposit of 500€ is required when registering for the training.
- The remaining payments can be split up to 8 times
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all costs will be reimbursed except the €500 security deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the training, a refund of 50% will be granted with the exception of the security deposit.
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible.
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Informed Trauma Yoga, Women’s Yoga), massage therapist, Doula
Anatomy: Clémence Rebuzzi
Physical Therapist, Yoga teacher (Vinyasa & Yin)
Sequencing: Elaine Howley
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa & Yin, Pre/postnatal, Gentle Touch), Hip Hop dance instructor
Inversions: Romain Duguet
Vinyasa Yoga teacher
Voice Coaching: Maja Savic
Coach and jazz singer