Pre and Post-natal
This training is a wonderful exploration of the female body, yoga, dance, meditation, massage and much more. Our training is not just about teaching classical yoga for pregnant/post-natal women, we want to give you more!
Pregnancy can be a beautiful, powerful and spiritual period, but also a frightening, uncomfortable and difficult time in a woman’s life. Yoga helps us find balance.
This course is held in English, with discussions also in French. Louise and her team all speak fluent French. All exercises, homework and exams can be held in either language.
September 24-25 (prenatal)
October 22-23 (postnatal)
Full Price : 900€
Early Bird (ends: 01/07/22): 840€
Pre Wkd: 450€
Post Wkd: 450€
Online: 400€ (per wkd)
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Course, theory and practice, manual and training certification
Yoga and meditation are effective therapeutic tools for the transition from pregnancy to motherhood.
This training is open to qualified yoga teachers, and to future parents who wish to have an active role in their well-being and that of their child. Places limited to 12. It is possible to attend just one of the weekends, or both.
We don’t want this training to be too basic and common. We want it to stand out, so that you can train yourself to be an exceptional, inspiring and wise teacher. You will need to know how to encourage, nurture and support your clients, not only in their yoga practice, but off the mat, during their sleepless nights and even once their newborn is born in their arms.
We hope that you will become part of your clients’ inner circle of pregnancy care, in order to share your knowledge on self-care, the future dad’s journey, relief from back pain,and around the connection between mother and baby.
….We want this training to play a role so that you become the BEST teacher you can be!
A few topics covered
- Develop your confidence to teach pregnant women and postnatal clients
- Understanding the physical, emotional and spiritual changes due to pregnancy and the postpartum period
- Learn the tools to teach balanced pre-natal classes
- Learn how to safely modify postures by trimester (including 4th trimester)
- Learn about common aches and pains of pregnancy (how Yoga can help, contraindications)
- Explore Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine around pregnancy and childbirth
- Discover the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy and the postpartum period
- Learn meditation, visualization and pranayama techniques
- Practice massage techniques to help relieve pain and allow relaxation
- Helping women to deepen their bond with their baby, their partner and their own bodies
- Subtle Body Anatomy (Meridians, Chakras, Vayus)
- Yogic Philosophy in relation to pregnancy
Certified yoga teachers but also for future parents!
Paying does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certificates.
- The non-refundable deposit of €400 is required at registration to guarantee your place. Payment plans are available if necessary.
- The rest of the amount can be paid for in up to 3 times.
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all fees will be refunded except the security deposit
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months, before the start of the training, a refund of 50% will be granted, except for the security deposit
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula.
Massage bébé: Oranit Boucher:
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Prenatal), massage therapist, mother