Pregnancy & Yoga
This short course is designed to guide Yoga teachers to better understand pregnancy, and better teacher Yoga to pregnant students!
This training is for you if you’re anxious whenever a pregnant students comes to class, or if you’d just like a few tips and ideas of some modifications they can do to get the most out of their practice, and practice safely.
Dates coming soon!
Full price : 120€
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Lectures, practical lessons, teas
Yoga and meditation are efficient therapeutic tools that support à women through pregnancy and into maternity.
This mini course is open to all trained Yoga teachers. Places limited to 12.
Our goal is to give you the knowledge to understand pregnancy, to feel more confident teaching Yoga to pregnant students in your Hatha, Vinyasa, and Yin classes, without having to follow a full prenatal Yoga training.
This course gives you the tools to teach women in your group classes, not to lead prenatal yoga classes.
We’ll outline the anatomy of each trimester, common complications and aches/pains. Through practical and theoretical classes, Louise will show you postures to steer clear of, possible modifications (that are easy to cue in a group setting), and a few go-to poses to suggest your clients can practice ….We want this training to play a role in you becoming the BEST teacher you can become!
Some of the topics we’ll cover
- Grow in confidence to teach Yoga to pregnant students
- Understand the anatomical and physiological changes per trimester
- Learn various tips and ideas to teach pregnant women
- Learn how to modify poses per trimester
- Understand what happens in the body during pregnancy
- Learn the benefits and contraindications of common posture groups, pranayama, and relaxation
Course open to Yoga teachers teachers in training, and Yoga students
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and the completion of all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We do not sell certifications.
- The 50€ non-refundable deposit to reserve your place on the course.
- 1 x 70€
- In case of cancellation up to 2 months before the beginning of the course, a full refund will be given, saving the 50€ deposit
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the course, a 50% refund will be given not including the deposit
- For cancellations less than 1 month before the start of the course, no refund will be given.
Louise Cutler Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula.