Self care day retreat, Paris
Taking care of ourselves is important for our health and well-being. The more time we take for ourselves, to look after ourselves, and say it…to love oneself, the more we will have to give to others without exhausting ourselves.
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Yoga, meditation, massage and snacks
A quiet urban setting in the centre of Paris – your urban retreat without getting on a plane!
This session’s theme: change (and grounding!). You’ll be guided and cared for by Toki and Victoria, two beautiful souls!
We will start our afternoon with a yoga session to energise your body and mind, without depleting your energy. Then enjoy a session of coaching and a discussion about Ayurveda during an Ayurvedic tea time!
We will dive together into the joys of visualisation and mantra and end the day with a relaxing restorative yoga session.
Soothing light, candles, essential oils. A quiet, comfortable and warm room, just for you all afternoon. Good company with people with similar interests and goals. Relaxing music…
This for you if…
- You spend a lot of time looking after others
- You feel tired, drained
- You don’t pay much attention to your wellbeing
- You’d like to take care of yourself
- You know you deserve it!
- You want to enjoy a day off and come out feeling amazing
- We will pamper you with a soothing relaxation, massage of the feet and hands with natural and warm essential oils (oil blend created just for this occasion)
- Vegan snacks and hot drinks
- Surprises at the end of the day!
- A beautiful room with lots of warm and fluffy blankets!