A day of exploration into the world to Yin Yoga at the wall (and using other props). We’ll practice and study Yin Yoga using this different approach which will add more depth to your practice and classes .
The training is held in English, Louise and her team all speak fluent French.
Saturday, April 1st, 2023
Full Price : 110€
+1: 95€ (price for you and your friend/s)
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, teas & info packets.
Discover the beauty of support and stability of using the wall and other props in Yin Yoga
This short course, part of our new masterclass series, is open to everyone!
If you’re a student wanting to refine and deepen your knowledge and practice, this course is for you!
If you’re a yoga teacher (or a teacher in training!) and you want to add more variety and increase your knowledge, this course is for you!
Places limited to 16.
This masterclass will introduce you to the hows and whys of using the wall (and other props, especially the Yoga strap) in your Yin classes, or home practice.
You’ll enjoy 2 different practices during the day, and get a chance to dive deeper into some of the Wall Yin Poses.
Ask all the questions you want about alignment, contraindications, modifications. This day is for you to learn as much as you want about this fascinating prop that we rarely use!
Everyone will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the day.
A few topics covered
- Asana lab’: studying asana in detail
- Anatomy and alignment
- The art of sequencing – honing your authentic personality as a teacher, exploring sequencing as an intuitive practice
- The wall as your tool (students with injury or limitations)
- Teaching to different clients (pregnancy, chronic pain…)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
This training is available to Yoga students (beginners or advanced), Yoga teachers and teachers in training.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certifications.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50€ is required to confirm your place.
- 1 payment of 60€ (or 45€ per person if you’re coming with friends)
- For cancellations more than one month before the start of the training, any payment will be refunded not including the 50€ non-refundable deposit .
- For cancellations less than the remaining one month before the start of the training, no refund will take place.
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula.
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com or fill out the form here
If you wish to sign up for the training, please fill out this Application Form and email it back to us, Louise will read over and get back to you with any additional questions, or her answer (most of the time, within 24 hours).