Yoga Immersion Course
This “training” has nothing to do with becoming a yoga teacher (although, you might be tempted by the end!), but to guide you deeper into your practice, learn and understand how, when and why we do things; to practice in a more refined and steady way.
You won’t learn the names of all your muscles but you will study your own body in a way that isn’t possible in a regular 60 or 90min class. This incredible journey is open to students of all levels having a strong interest in understanding and learning more about this beautiful practice.
This training is held in English and French
Full price : 550€
Early Bird: 500€ (until September 15th)
Duo: -25€ per person with friends
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, courses and manual
We’ll concentrate on alignement and the introduction to the history, philosophy of Yoga, and so much more.
This course is available to all students, no matter their level! Places limited to 12.
Two experienced, passionate, and to be honest, cool teachers (Romain and Marie). 😉
Not everyone has the time, desire, or money to do a 200h course, especially if you don’t want to teach! This UNIQUE, one-of-a-kind course of 50h (filled with information, exercises and fun) is perfect for your desire to go deeper, for an incredible price!
We’ll practice some Vinyasa, some Hatha, a bit of Yin (and we’ll teach you all about the differences!). Each day you’ll practice creative and nourishing classes as well as a bit of meditation and pranayama.
There is no exam at the end, no certificate. You’ll do this course for you, and your practice.
We cannot say enough how unique this training is, or it’s incredible value. This doesn’t yet exist anywhere else in France.
A few topics covered
- Introduction to Yoga Philosophy
- Pranayama – what, when, how
- Alignment – learn how to progress
- Learn how and why to use yoga props
- Brief history of Yoga
- Indulge in an Ayurvedic meal
- Understand sequencing to develop your home practice
- Learn some of the systems and principles of Yoga
Have a body, be a Yoga student! No prerequisites, open to all students! Have the desire to learn more!
There is no certificate for this training, you’re doing it for you! What a pleasure to not have to sit an exam at the end!
- A non-remboursable 200€ deposit is required to reserve your place. Different payment plans are available if needed.
- 1 x 350€
- or cancellations more than 3 months before the start of the course, a full refund will be givenexcluding the non-refundable deposit.
- For cancellations between 2 and 3 months before the start of the training, 50% of the payment already established will be refunded, not including the 200€ non-refundable deposit.
- For cancellations less than 2 months before the start of the course, no refund will be given.
Yoga Teacher (Vinyasa, Hatha).
Yoga Teacher (Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative).
For more information you can contact us: email@example.com or fill out the form here
If you with to sign up, please fill out this Application Form and send it over to us, Louise will look at it and get back to you soon (usually on the same day).