Advanced Yoga Training
Together we meet, and we practice, we respond to the need that is the teaching of Yoga.
What an honour to explore this universe, ripe with endless possibilities! This Yoga Alliance International training will take you closer to yourself, further down the path of Yoga.
The training is held in English, although we often lead discussions in both English and French. Louise and her team all speak fluent French Both exams and homework can be done in either language.
New dates coming soon for 2023-2024
Full Price : 3300€
Early Bird: 2990€
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, courses and manual
We will focus on the power of expansion and contraction, movement and stillness, action and relaxation.
The training is available to yoga teachers who have already participated in a training, regardless of the school, as well as advanced Yoga students. Places limited to 12.
This training is a mixture of different styles of Yoga, we will align with Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative and Hatha Yoga.
Spiritual practices and subtle teachings are integrated with physical and “touchable” practices! Expand your horizons, increase your knowledge and find your inspiration for an “out of the ordinary” teaching. We meet monthly to practice, learn, and have fun!
We pride ourselves in training authentic teachers – “cookie-cutter” is not our style, we play on your interests, passions and your own history to inspire you to teach in your authentic way.
Every day, you will practice creative, nourishing classes as well as meditation, pranayama and self-study. Workshops and lectures will invite you to look beyond what you already know, will push you to ask the questions and study your Being.
….We want this training to play a role so that you become the BEST teacher you can be!
A few topics covered
- Asana lab’: studying asana in detail
- Advanced Anatomy (Physical and Subtle)
- Hands on assists: To learn to assist with confidence, compassion and with correct anatomical knowledge
- The art of sequencing – honing your authentic personality as a teacher, exploring sequencing as an intuitive practice
- Pranayama, Meditation & Mudra
- Restorative Yoga (50 hours)
- Mythology & Mantra
- Branding, web design with pro designer and Yoga teacher
- Philosophy– (Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita)
- Massage techniques (yoga therapy)
- “Trauma-sensitive teaching”
- Teaching to different clients (pregnancy, chronic pain…)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- For more info, get in touch! we don’t want to give you too much to read here!
This training is available for Yoga teachers who have already graduated, or who have been teaching for several years, as well as advanced students.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certifications.
- A non-refundable deposit of €500 is required to confirm your place. Different payment plans are available if necessary.
- 5 cheques of 580€ (payment plans available!)
- For cancellations more than three months before the start of the training, any payment will be refundednot including the 500€ non-refundable deposit .
- For cancellations between 2 and 3 months before the start of the training, 50% of the payment already established will be refunded, not including the 500€ non-refundable deposit.
- For cancellations less than the remaining two months before the start of the training, no refund will take place.
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula.
….the team is growing, come back soon to meet the other trainers!
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com or fill out the form here ici
If you wish to sign up for the training, please fill out this Application Form and email it back to us, Louise will read over and get back to you with any additional questions, or her answer (most of the time, within 24 hours).