This training is a wonderful exploration of the female body, yoga, dance, meditation, massage and much more. Our training is not just about teaching classical yoga for pregnant women, we want to give you more!
Pregnancy can be a beautiful, powerful and spiritual period, but also a frightening, uncomfortable and difficult time in a woman’s life. Yoga helps us find balance.
This course is held in English, with discussions also in French. Louise and her team all speak fluent French. All exercises, homework and exams can be held in either language.
June 23-24-25 2023
Full price: 475€
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Course, theory and practice, manual and training certification
Yoga and meditation are effective therapeutic tools for the transition from pregnancy to motherhood.
This training is open to qualified yoga teachers, and to future parents who wish to have an active role in their well-being and that of their child. Places limited to 12.
We want this training to help you continue your training into becoming an exceptional, inspiring and wise teacher. You will learn how to encourage, nurture and support your clients, not only in their yoga practice, but off the mat, during their sleepless nights and even once their newborn is born in their arms.
We hope that you will become part of your clients’ inner circle of pregnancy care, in order to share your knowledge on self care, the father’s journey, easing back pain, on creating mother-baby connection .
….We want this training to play a role so that you become the BEST teacher you can be!
A few topics covered
- Develop your confidence to teach pregnant clients
- Understanding the physical, emotional and spiritual changes due to pregnancy
- Learn the tools to teach balanced pre-natal classes
- Learn how to safely modify postures by trimester (including 4th trimester)
- Learn about common aches and pains of pregnancy (how Yoga can help, contraindications)
- Discover the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy and the postpartum period
- Learn meditation, visualization and pranayama techniques
- Practice massage techniques to help relieve pain and allow relaxation
- Helping women to deepen their bond with their baby, their partner and their own bodies
Certified yoga teachers but also for future parents and health-care specialists.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certifications.
- The non-refundable deposit of 200€ is required at registration to guarantee your place. Payment plans are available if necessary.
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all fees will be refunded except the security deposit
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months, before the start of the training, a refund of 50% will be granted, except for the security deposit
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula, and mother!