Do you want to deepen your yoga practice and learn more about yourself? Do you want to evolve into a more enriched and graceful life and practice?
This training is based on several styles of Yoga, mainly Vinyasa.
The course is taught in English, with discussions also held in French. Louise and her team all speak fluent French, all exercises, exams and homework can be done in either language.
- 22 Mar (evening) – 24th
- 27-28 Apr
- 24 (afternoon) – 26 May
- 8-9 June
- 6-7 July
- 7-8 Sep
- 5-6 Oct
Normandy Immersion dates:
- Nov 1 – 8
- Training: 2700€
- Early Bird: 2500€ (until 30/11/2023)
- Accommodation & Food: 420€
Paris: 248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012
Normandy: The Retreat Space, Gathemo (please note, the space is currently being renovated and not yet online – it will be coming VERY soon!)
- Training sessions
- Shared accommodation & all meals (during Normandy Immersion week)
- Training manual
- Small group zoom calls
We will focus on the art of teaching to transform you into the best possible teacher you can be!
Every day, you will practice creative and dynamic classes in Vinyasa and Hatha Flow styles, as well as meditation and pranayama. You will have the opportunity during the week immersion in Normandy to explore Yoga Nidra, Yin Yoga & Restorative Yoga practices in evening classes.
The theoretical classes and workshops will give you the practical techniques and confidence to teach Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama.
Places limited to 12
Our trainings are all accredited by Yoga Alliance International.
Each trainee will be followed by a mentor throughout the training and beyond.
You will have the opportunity to observe “real” classes at the studio, the perfect opportunity to watch different bodies and how they move in different ways. This is also a chance to observe how a teacher sequences, speaks, adjusts and leads their class from beginning to end.
Asana Lab videos will be sent each month (on top of live sessions during training weekends) to dive deeper in to groups of poses and further your understanding of alignment, contraindications and modifications.
This session has several new components:
- Live zoom calls in small groups with lead trainer Louise, and anatomy trainer Clémence to discuss more intimately your questions, tackle any difficulties you may be facing in teaching, and to dive a little deeper in to specific subjects of your choosing.
- A week-long immersion in our retreat centre in Normandy (see more info below)
This will be our 13th 200h training course – we love what we do, and we know what we’re doing!
Our teaching style is passionate, curiosity-focused, accessible and non-judgemental. We draw on our years of experience to enable you to teach the people in front of you, adapting to their needs. We hope to light the flame of inspiration, education and motivation in you, to make your own choices as teachers and students and to encourage your own students to walk their own path of practice.
A few topics covered
- Asana lab’: studying individual postures in detail
- Hands-on assisting – with confidence, empathy and correct anatomical knowledge
- The art of sequencing – finding your authentic voice, exploring sequencing as an intuitive practice
- Pranayama – to find your essential breath and unlock vital energy
- Philosophy – learning to live the Sutras in the modern world
- Voice Coaching – Find your own voice and express your intentions
- Chakras and subtle bodies
- Business of Yoga
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Mudra
- Teaching practice begins on the first day of training
Starting on our 2023-2024 training session, you can enjoy a week-long immersion in our retreat centre in Normandy.
The Retreat Space is currently undergoing renovations and we are creating the website as you read this. Photos and information will come very soon (and be sent to training participants!).
This new format is designed to offer you more opportunities to dive deep into the universe of Yoga, learn, teach, create, rest, play and form more profound and meaningful connections with other participants and teachers.
Here, you will be accommodated in our quiet, beautiful house in a peaceful village just over 2 hours from Paris. Your meals will be prepared (with love) for you: healthy, delicious, and gourmet recipes that bring people together around the table to share, connect and enjoy the food, and the company. Our country garden is accessible to you for a quiet time out, a reconnection with Nature, evenings around the fire pit, star-gazing, sun-bathing (weather permitted!)…
We really believe that this addition to our trainings will take your experience to the next level. Providing you with time, space and atmosphere to build in confidence, find your teaching style, rest your mind and body and, so important, create connection with the other participants and Nature around us.
A regular practice of Yoga and desire to learn more about Yoga, but also about yourself.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certifications.
To receive certification, trainees will be required to pass a written exam and a 60min practical exam (taught to the rest of the group) on the last days of the training.
The exams can be done in English or French.
- A non-refundable deposit of 500€ is required when registering for the training.
- The remaining payments can be split up to 8 times
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all costs will be reimbursed except the €500 security deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the training, a refund of 50% will be granted with the exception of the security deposit.
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible.
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Informed Trauma Yoga, Women’s Yoga), massage therapist, Doula
Anatomy: Clémence Rebuzzi
Physical Therapist, Yoga teacher (Vinyasa & Yin)
Sequencing: Elaine Howley
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa & Yin, Pre/postnatal, Gentle Touch), Hip Hop dance instructor
Inversions: Romain Duguet
Vinyasa Yoga teacher
Voice Coaching: Maja Savic
Coach and jazz singer
Chakras & Business of Yoga: Yasmina Schoueri
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Shamnic Yin)
Ayurveda: Victoria Soulier
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin) and Ayurvedic Therapist