This is a training that will take you on a journey within yourself. Yin Yoga invites us to observe, listen and accept. Learning to transmit these techniques to others, finding space for them to relax and open up, is a real joy.
This training is taught in English, with discussions also held in French. Louise and her team all speak fluent French. All homework/exams and teaching can be done in either language.
November 17th – 24th 2023
Full Price : 1300€
Early Bird : 1175€ (until July 1st)
The Retreat Space, Normandy (info coming soon!)
Training sessions, full room and board, training manuel.
We will focus on the art of relaxation and the journey inwards.
This Yoga Alliance International training is open to Yoga teachers, and those who wish to deepen their practice and knowledge. Only 12 places available, this is a very popular training.
Teaching practice begins on day one, you’ll learn more than “just” how to teach poses. We’ll help you discover your inspiration for a natural and authentic way of teaching that suits you. We follow a Traditional Chinese Medicine approach in our course.
New in 2023, we’re changing format to offer you more connection and opportunities to dive deep into the universe of Yoga, learn, and bond with other participants. This course will be held as an intensive week in Normandy in our Retreat Space (photos to come!).
Here, you will be accommodated in our quiet house, the cooking will be made for you (healthy, delicious, and gourmet recipes – yes, we believe in the benefits of hot chocolate and croissants!). You will have the opportunity to rest and really slow down during this week full of learning and sweetness.
A few topics covered
- Anatomy (Yin & Yang Tissues, Meridians)
- Myofascial release techniques
- Asana Lab of Yin Postures
- Teaching skills
- The art of touch
- The art of sequencing
- Meditation, Pranayama & Mudra
- Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The theory of Yin & Yang, Qi
- Introduction to Taoism
- Energetic approach to Yin Yoga
- Savasana with assists
- NEW! Yin with hands-on assists
A regular practice of Yoga and the desire to deepen your practice and understanding of Yin, and of yourself.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certifications.
- A security deposit of €500 (non-refundable) is required to confirm your place.Payment plans are available if necessary.
- The remaining amount can be paid for in up to 3 times.
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all costs will be reimbursed except the €500 security deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the training, a 50% refund will be granted with the exception of the security deposit.
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible.
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula.
Yoga Teacher (Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra)
For more information you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form here
If you with to sign up, please fill out this Application Form and send it over to us, Louise will look at it and get back to you soon (usually on the same day).