Yoga Anatomy Training
Anatomy is essential but often mis-understood during foundation 200 hr courses. As Yoga teachers, your knowledge and understanding of anatomy are so important for teaching this discipline and to better understand your own body.
This course is held in English and French. It is part of our 200 hr Vinyasa training.
September 11th 9h-13h 2022
December 17th & 18th 2022
February 25th & 26th 2023
Full price: 475€
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training weekends, workshops and classes
We focus on the human body in all its splendor linked to Yoga and wellness.
This course is open to Yoga teachers (from any school), or those still in training, as well as advanced students. There are only 4 places available as this course is part of our 200 hr Vinyasa training.
Each day you’ll start with a class taught by Clémence Rebuzzi (Physiotherapist and Yoga teacher) before launching into the discussion and study of movement and the human body.
We pride ourselves in meeting your needs, elements you feel you may be missing in able to better teach yoga and serve your students authentically.
….We want this training to play a role so that you become the BEST teacher you can be!
A few topics covered
- Anatomy lab’ : study of common asana from an anatomical lense
- Individual alignment
- Muscular-skeletal system (joints, muscles, fascia)
- Other systems (cardio, nervous system, digestive, etc..)
- Body exploration
- Study of anatomical variations
This training is available for Yoga teachers who have already graduated, or who have been teaching for several years, as well as advanced students.
At the end of the course you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
- A non-refundable 250€ deposit is recquired to confirm your spot.Different payment plans are available if needed
- 1 x 225€
- For cancellations more than three months before the start of the training, all payments will be totally refunded,excpeting the non-refundable 250€ deposit.
- For cancellations between 2 and 3 months before the start of the training, 50% of the payment already established will be refunded, not including the 250€ non-refundable deposit.
- For cancellations less than the remaining two months before the start of the training, no refund will take place.
Lead Trainer: Clémence Rebuzzi
Yoga Teacher, massage therapist, physiotherapist