Yoga & Trauma
This course will help you teach Yoga with more care, compassion and awareness. We never truly know what someone else is going through but this short course will give you some tools to take better care of each client that walks in your door. The course is also for yoga students, wishing to learn more about themselves.
This course is held in French. Louise speaks fluent English. Exams, homework etc can be done in either language.
October 13th – 15th 2023
Full price: 475€
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, courses and manual
We will focus on mindful awareness stress and trauma linked to Yoga.
This Yoga Alliance International Course is open to Yoga teachers, or students wishing to learn more about their body and practice. Only 6 places.
The course will give you the tools to teach Yoga inclusively to everyone, suggestions to help specialise your teachings, and ideas to take care of each of your students whether you know what is going on in their life or not. The course is also open to Yoga students wishing to know more about themselves, or to find ways to help loved-ones.
A few topics covered
- Anatomy of trauma
- Difference between stress & trauma
- Anatomy of the nervous system
- Teaching skills
- The art of sequencing
- Meditation, Pranayama & Mudra
- Teaching to different populations
- Recognising trauma
- Your role as a teacher
A regular practice of Yoga and the desire to deepen your practice and understanding of Yoga and the human body, and of yourself.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certifications.
- A non-refundable deposit of 200€ is needed to reserve your place.Payment plans are available as needed.
- 1 x 275€
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all costs will be reimbursed except the 200€ security deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the training, a 50% refund will be granted with the exception of the security deposit.
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible.
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula.