This course gives you the tools and ideas to compassionately guide your students into a state of relaxation and peace. This beautiful, soft and gentle practice will enable you to help them to relax the body from tension, tiredness and stress to move towards harmony.
The course is held in English with discussions also in French. Louise and her team speak fluent French, all homework, exercises and exams can be done in either language. The manual is available in either language.
We will focus on soothing the nervous system, re-installing harmony and introspection.
This Yoga Alliance International course is open to Yoga teachers from any school, and to students who wish to learn more, deepen their practice, and better understand their body and the effects of stress. Places limited to 12.
This training has been carefully designed to give you the best tools and most up-to-date on the physiological and mental effects of stress and to ways to understand the svital necessity of balance in our life.
Each day you’ll practice different kinds of Yoga, mostly subtle and passive Restorative Yoga, but occasionally more dynamic practices to help understand the nervous sysetm. Workshops and theory session will give you the knowledge to guide your students with confidence, softness and care.
….We want this training to play a role so that you become the BEST teacher you can be!
A few topics covered
- Anatomy and functions of the brain
- The nervous system
- The effects of stress and trauma
- Asana Lab’ on Rstorative Yoga poses
- Concepts of TCM
- Techniques in meditation, visualisation and pranayama
- Anatomy of the subtle body
- Using props
Open to Yoga teachers (or those in training), but also to yoga students who wish to deepend their practice.
Paying does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and all requirements that students must meet for graduation. We don’t sell certifications.
- The non-refundable deposit of €400 is required at registration to guarantee your place. Payment plans are available if necessary.
- 1 x 450€
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all fees will be refunded except the security deposit
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months, before the start of the training, a refund of 50% will be granted, except for the security deposit
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Trauma Informed Yoga), massage therapist, Doula.