Do you want to deepen your yoga practice (and slow down) and learn more about yourself (through pause and reflection)? Do you want to evolve into a more enriched and graceful life and practice (healing body, mind and soul)? This training is a one of a kind course specialising in softer, more healing practices.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to teach Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra all with anatomical and philosophical knowledge you’d find on any Vinyasa Training.
This training is held in English. Louise and her team speak fluent French and all homework/exams can be taught in either language.
8-9/10; 5-6/11; 3-4/12; 14-15/01; 11-12/02; 11-12/03; 8-9/04; 5-7/05 2022/23
Early Bird: 2500€ (24/02/22 – 30/05/22)
Full Price : 2600€ (from 01/06/22)
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, workshops, classes and manual
We will focus on the art of slow teaching to transform you into the best possible teacher you can be!
This is a one of a kind training! We know that a 200h training speaks more to people than short courses, but not everyone wishes to complete a Vinyasa course – Yoga has so many rich and healing styles, why limit ourselves? Our wish is to offer you an in-depth, organic training focused on the Yin aspect of Yoga (not just Yin yoga!).
Every day, you will practice creative and healing classes in Yin, Restorative and Yoga Nidra, as well as meditation and pranayama classes.
The theoretical lectures and workshops will give you the practical techniques and confidence to teach Yoga and Pranayama. You’ll learn about traditional Yogic philosophy (taught to incorporate in our modern life!) and a complete and detailed study of the human body with our expert anatomy teacher.
Places limited to 12 and training accredited by Yoga Alliance International. Each trainee will be followed by a mentor throughout the training and beyond.
This will be our 10th 200h training (not counting all the other trainings!) – we love what we do, and we know what we’re doing!
A few of the topics covered
- Asana lab’: studying individual postures in detail
- Hands-on assisting – with confidence, empathy and correct anatomical knowledge
- The art of sequencing – finding your authentic voice, exploring sequencing as an intuitive practice
- Pranayama – to find your essential breath and unlock vital energy
- Philosophy – ancient wisdom, modern living
- Voice Coaching – Find your own voice and express your intentions
- Pregnancy, injury & trauma awareness
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Mudra
- Business of Yoga
- Hands on assists
- Teaching practice begins on the first day of training
A regular practice of Yoga and desire to learn more about Yoga, but also about yourself.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and meeting all the requirements & exercises for graduation. We do not sell certifications.
- A non-refundable deposit of 500€ is required when registering for the training.
- Monthly payments of remaining cost
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all fees will be refunded except the €500 security deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the training, a refund of 50% will be granted with the exception of the security deposit.
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible.
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Informed Trauma Yoga, Women’s Yoga), massage therapist, Doula
Anatomy: Clémence Rebuzzi
Physical therapist, yoga teacher (Yin & Vinyasa)
Yoga Nidra: Gaëlle Guérin
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin , Restorative, Nidra, Myofascial Release)
Voice Coaching: Maja Savic Jazz singer, coach
Hands-on assists & Thai Yoga Massage: Berthille Vannetzel
Professeure de Yoga (Yin, Restorative, Nidra) & Swedish Gym coach