Do you want to deepen your yoga practice in a different way? Learn more about yourself? Do you want to lead a more enriched and slower-paced life? This training is a one of a kind course specialising in softer, more healing practices.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to teach Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra all with anatomical and philosophical knowledge you’d find on any Vinyasa Training.
This training is held in English. Louise and her team speak fluent French and all homework/exams can be taught in either language.
Intensive week in Normandy: October 20th to 27th
Weekends in Paris:
Full Price : 2600€
Early Bird: 2400€ (until June 1st)
248 Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012, Paris
Training sessions, week in Normandy (food and boarding), manual
We will focus on the art of slow teaching to transform you into the best possible teacher you can be!
This training is one of a kind! Our wish is to offer you an organic in-depth training in the art of Yin (but not only Yin Yoga!). This training is an invitation to slow down, connect with yourself, and find a little more softness and calm.
New in 2023, we’re changing the format to offer you more connection and opportunity to slow down, learn, and bond with other participants. This training is divided into 2 parts.
The first, an intensive week in Normandy in our Retreat Space (photos to come!). Here, you will be lodged in our beautiful, quiet house, food will be cooked for you (healthy, delicious, and gourmet recipes – we do believe in the benefits of hot chocolate and croissants!). You will have the opportunity to rest and really slow down during this week full of learning and sweetness.
The second, 4 weekends in Paris, at The Space!
Every day, you will practice creative and healing classes in Yin, Restorative and Yoga Nidra, as well as meditation and pranayama classes.
The theoretical lectures and workshops will give you the practical techniques and confidence to teach Yoga and Pranayama. You’ll learn about traditional Yogic philosophy (taught to incorporate in our modern life!) and a complete and detailed study of the human body with our expert anatomy teacher.
Places limited to 12 and training accredited by Yoga Alliance International. Each trainee will be followed by a mentor throughout the training and beyond.
This will be our 11th 200h training (not counting all the other trainings!) – we love what we do, and we know what we’re doing!
A few of the topics covered
- Asana lab’: studying individual postures in detail
- Hands-on assisting – with confidence, empathy and correct anatomical knowledge
- The art of sequencing – finding your authentic voice, exploring sequencing as an intuitive practice
- Pranayama – to find your essential breath and unlock vital energy
- Philosophy – ancient wisdom, modern living
- Voice Coaching – Find your own voice and express your intentions
- Pregnancy, injury & trauma awareness
- Mindfulness, Meditation, Mudra
- Business of Yoga
- Hands on assists
- Teaching practice begins on the first day of training
A regular practice of Yoga and desire to learn more about Yoga, but also about yourself.
Payment does not ensure certification. All certifications are based on merit and meeting all the requirements & exercises for graduation. We do not sell certifications.
- A non-refundable deposit of 500€ is required when registering for the training.
- Monthly payments of remaining cost
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the start of the training, all fees will be refunded except the €500 security deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 1 and 2 months before the start of the training, a refund of 50% will be granted with the exception of the security deposit.
- For cancellations within 1 month of the training, no refund will be possible.
Lead Trainer: Louise Cutler Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Nidra, Pre/Post-natal, Mindful-Informed Trauma Yoga, Women’s Yoga), massage therapist, Doula
Anatomy: Clémence Rebuzzi
Physical therapist, yoga teacher (Yin & Vinyasa)
Yoga Nidra: Gaëlle Guérin
Yoga teacher (Vinyasa, Yin , Restorative, Nidra, Myofascial Release)
Voice Coaching: Maja Savic Jazz singer, coach
Hands-on assists & Thai Yoga Massage: Berthille Vannetzel
Professeure de Yoga (Yin, Restorative, Nidra) & Swedish Gym coach
For more information you can contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form here
If you wish to apply to the course, fill out this Application Form and send it over to us, Louise will look at it and get back to you soon (usually on the same day).